Depending on the validated website, the result page may become not valid XHTML

From: Michael Firbach <OverFirbach@Web.de>
Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2005 10:46:30 +0100
To: www-validator@w3.org

Hi,

I found something you are possibly interested in. I just for fun
validated a website und noticed that the result page itself is not valid
XHTML, according to your own validator. I think this is specific to the
validated website, so I'm posting the link here:
http://validator.w3.org/check?verbose=1&uri=http%3A//www.bluephod.net/

In addition, because of the quoted code fragments, the result page
becomes much too width.

Thx for the great validation service! I love it. :)

Greetings,
Michael