Re: Is there a smaller "Valid XHTML" logo?

From: Beton, Richard <richard.beton@roke.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2005 14:16:07 +0000
To: www-validator@w3.org

Lachlan Hunt wrote:

> ...However, you should really consider whether or not you want this on
> your website.  Be sure to Jukka's opinion on the matter before making
> up your mind.
> http://www.cs.tut.fi/~jkorpela/html/validation.html#icon

I thought about Jukka's opinion, having already put 'Valid XHTML' logos
on my site.  I decided not to remove them for the time being.

The icons I used are about half the size of the W3C originals.  Feel
free to lift them.

site:
    http://www.whr.co.uk/
valid html 4.01:
    http://www.whr.co.uk/whricons/w3c/vh401.png
valid xhtml 1.0:
    http://www.whr.co.uk/whricons/w3c/vxh10.png
valid xhtml 1.1:
    http://www.whr.co.uk/whricons/w3c/vxh11.png
valid css:
    http://www.whr.co.uk/whricons/w3c/vcss.png
any browser:
    http://www.whr.co.uk/whricons/w3c/ab.png

Rick

[these remarks are my personal opinions]

Visit our website at www.roke.co.uk

Roke Manor Research Ltd, Roke Manor, Romsey, Hampshire SO51 0ZN, UK.

The information contained in this e-mail and any attachments is proprietary to
Roke Manor Research Ltd and must not be passed to any third party without
permission. This communication is for information only and shall not create or
change any contractual relationship.