Re: [VE][39] Error Message Feedbackedback

From: Lachlan Hunt <lachlan.hunt@lachy.id.au>
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2005 16:21:42 +1100
To: christy johnson <cnj77060@yahoo.com>
CC: www-validator@w3.org

christy johnson wrote:
> my page shows in numbers and formats what do i need to do
> this is in my pdf file nothing will show

What?  HTML validation has nothing to do with PDF and, as my crystal
ball is currently out of service, I have no idea what error message you
are seeing.  Please provide a URL and a description of the error, and be
sure to send your reply to the list (use Reply All, or equivalent, in
most e-mail clients).

--
Lachlan Hunt
http://lachy.id.au/