Re: [VE][64] Error Message Feedback

Please include www-validator@w3.org in all your replies.  Use "Reply
All" (or equivalent) in most mail clients.

Max Payne wrote:
> the form is around the table tags
>
> <form>
> </form>
> and i still get the error,
>
> the page is www.kristofmattei.be , and it occurs on every page, the problem is
> in the guestbook code

This is a very strange error indeed, and at first glance I can't see
what is causing it, though I don't have time to take a good look.
Perhaps someone else on this list may be able to help you.

However, while I take back my previous statement about not using tables
for layout (as it appears you have not done so), you really need to stop
over using the div element.  Consider using more semantic elements

eg.
instead of:
use an appropriate level <h1> to <h6> element without a class or align
attribute, like this:
   <h3>Admin</h3>
Then use CSS to align the heading in the center.

Instead of:
use the <p> element without the class.

Instead of nesting so many div's within each other, reduce the markup to
one or two elements that indicate *what* the content is, not what it
looks like or how it will be styled.

Doing so results in cleaner markup that is much easier to debug and
validate.

--
Lachlan Hunt
http://lachy.id.au/