Re[2]: Translation

Hello,

on 2005-03-08T12:34:48+03:00 olivier Thereaux <ot@w3.org> wrote:

> The development version we are working on at the moment is
> template-based and will be localizable, but is still a little too
> unstable to start translation right now: we will send a call for
> early translators as soon as we are sure that the output structure
> is stable enough to be worth translating.

That's good news and I hope to hear the call. I also hope that the
forthcoming translations are going to be more widely used ;) then the
previous ones.

>> Most of the reason for this, is that a friend of mine owns the "w3.no"
>> domain, and I'm currently using "validator.w3.no" as a vanity host on
>> IRC.

> If you install the markup validator on this host, please consider
> adding a very clear notice saying that you are not officially
> associated with W3C or representing w3c in norway...

Alternatively, I suggest that Ronny adds a redirect from
http://validator.w3.no/ to the Norwegian version of
http://validator.w3.org/ (when there's a translation).

Alexander
--