Re: XML validator

From: Ken Dietz <kend@kendietz.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2005 21:37:09 -0800
To: <www-validator@w3.org>
Wow, I wish I knew what happened to change that.  I have been fooling around
with it lately.  Guess I tripped over it.

I've tried as many browsers as I could get my hands on.  All the Mozilla-
and IE-based browsers for Windows handle it fine, as do the Mozilla-based
Linux browsers.  The only one I've found that can't handle it is Opera, and
I've heard from one person that Safari on the Mac may not.  Opera states
openly that they don't do XSLT.  That seems to me to be a pretty glaring
deficiency in a commercial product, but that's another subject.

Do you know of others that have trouble?  I don't know that I'll end up
doing anything to support these other browsers, but I'm doing this as a
learning experience, so I guess I should at least be aware of it.

Thanks for your reply,

Ken