validator cache

From: Adam Alger <adam@timcoengr.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2005 08:22:41 -0500
To: <www-validator@w3.org>

Hi,

I think, I am having caching problem.

Looks like it is not refreshing.
I am trying to validate a page. I fixed the error after validate with your
validation. So I wanted to validate again.
I got same error messages. So I checked the checkbox for view source. And
revalidate again.
Code in the view source is not showing my fixes. Looks like it cached and it
is using the code from cache.

So I checked my setting. I select "check for newer version of stored pages
every visit to the page" but it didn't worked.

I don't what is wrong? And what can I do?

Thank you.
Adam