Re: I have this error in my page and i do not know how to fix it...

On Mon, 27 Jun 2005, shoshan cohen wrote:

> my error-ed page is "http://planet.nana.co.il/paz714/images_email.html"
>
> I am writting a "div" tag inside my "sctipt" tag, and it sais
> 'document type does not allow element "a"/"div" here'
>
> because it's inside the "script" tag...
>
> is this a real error, or is it a mistake ?.........

Yes, it's a real error; see <http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/#h-4.8>.

I would recommend not using JavaScript for your purpose.  An HTML
preprocessor or server-side script would be much more appropriate and
would significantly improve your page's accessibility.  Search engine
robots are unlikely to find your links if they are generated by
JavaScript.

--
Liam Quinn