EARL output on the "Validate by File Upload" option.

From: Ragnhild Varmedal <ragnhild@cs.uit.no>
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2005 13:27:33 +0200
To: www-validator@w3.org

Hi,

I have been trying out the Validator because we need some test results
in EARL for a project I am working on. The option for producing EARL is
working fine when I am testing with an  URI for an online page, but I
can not make it work when I want to do the testing on an uploaded
html-page.  I have tried both with your online validator, a local
installation with  a web server, and running from the command line, but
I cant figure out how to do this. Is it possible at all?

Thank you for any help!
Ragnhild