Re: SV: Limited lenght of validated document?

On Fri, Jun 24, 2005, Jens Backeman wrote:
> Hi, well, this one for example: http://ap.backeman.se/
> (http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.backeman.se%2Fap%2F&char
> set=%28detect+automatically%29&doctype=%28detect+automatically%29&ss=1)
>
> If you show the source (which is done in above link) you can see that it
> stops in the middle of a text. Therefore it saids that I haven't ended

This is indeed very odd, but I am certain that it's not tied to the page
length (this page is quite small), so I am absolutely ruling out a
problem of size limitation.

It could be something wrong going on between your server and the library
the validator uses to fetch the pages. Not sure, we will need to
investigate... Please follow-up if you have any idea what's going on, or
if you see this problem arise with tools other than this validator.

Thanks for your report.
--
olivier