Re: Validator is not working

Hello Rahul,

On Jun 22, 2005, at 23:13, rahul gupta wrote:
>  I have re-intalled the onsgmls from OpenSP1.5.1 in
> /usr/local/bin/onsgmls.

You did not have to re-install. I just asked you to check the version...

> And now when after restarting the web-server I have
> checked which tng.htm and its result generated by
> validator is attached.

Your zip attachment is broken. While I appreciate that you are trying
to give information with these attachments, you could just as well
describe what is happening (e.g "invalid but no errors", or copy-paste
a software error if any, etc.)

--
olivier