Error Message Feedback

From: john ombelets <jelteam@mac.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Jun 2005 19:22:02 -0400
To: www-validator@w3.org

dear W3C,
I have made my own DTD and SGML declaration for it.
in the SGML declaration, I specified OMITTAG YES in the FEATURES
section and added - O after the element name in the DTD.
But when I validate my code, the validator gives me errors that say that
OMITTAG NO was specified and that I omitted a closing tag for an
element.
Have any suggestions?
I'm specifically interested in how to declare where my SGML declaration
is in the DTD or XML document, or any other way
to apply my SGML declaration to my documents.
the URLs for the DTD and SGML declaration i have are:
http://www.x-tac.net/xml/dtds/dsml/dsml1.dtd (you may have to view
source to see the code)
and
http://www.x-tac.net/xml/dtds/dsml/dsml.dcl , respectively.