Re: Embed tag

From: Jules Bowman <webmaster@youth-tv.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2005 10:58:18 +0100
To: www-validator@w3.org

Hi guys, the last reply given to the <embed> question alludes to the
fact that the <object> tag is usable across the board, but when i remove
the <embed> tag to validate the code, the embedded .rm file disappears
from Netscape.

I am confused. Please could someone let me know how I can make an
embedded .rm file appear and play on all browsers (well IE< NN and Opera
i guess) and have my xhtml transitional validated...

or can I not?

Many thanks for a reply to this as I've been scouring the web for quite
a while and am no closer to resolving this.

Jules