Re: Bug....

From: Lachlan Hunt <lachlan.hunt@lachy.id.au>
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2005 19:09:07 -0700
To: Penny Wotton <pwotton@gmail.com>
CC: www-validator@w3.org

Penny Wotton wrote:
> My webpage http://www.webpagedesignsforless.com/details.html

Is not valid bacause the attribute is unquoted.  However, the language
attribute is essentially useless.  Don't use it!

Replace this:

   <script language=JavaScript>

with:

   <script type="text/javascript">

> has been validated with your validater. But for some reason
> after I add the button and link to my page when it gets clicked
> on it says my page is NOT validated, but then when I click "revalidate"
> it says it is.... what is happening here?

I wasn't able to replicate this problem, but the page is certainly invalid.

--
Lachlan Hunt
http://lachy.id.au/