Validator is misbehaving, Can you help me

From: rahul gupta <rahul.gupta@tenongroove.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2005 23:13:19 -0700 (PDT)
To: www-validator@w3c.org
Hi,

I have installed w3c-vaidator on my fedora-linux machine i.e a server for bugzilla and validator on my intranet. I have matched all steps of intallation from its installation-docs and as per my knowledge everything is fine, but even though the result is coming to validate a page is not correct means validator is misbehaving, whenever, in initial days it was working fine. Now, if I am trying to validate w3c home page, it gives several errors in this page.

I cound't find out any solution. Can you help me please.  Its very urgent.

A lot of thanks in advance..
Rahul Gupta