Re: there is no attribute "HEIGHT"

From: Frank Ellermann <nobody@xyzzy.claranet.de>
Date: Wed, 08 Jun 2005 13:03:59 +0200
To: www-validator@w3.org

Fred Marka wrote:

> have a look at them and expand your window browser you will
> see then.

Expanded to full screen I get the same effect as unexpanded, a
vertical scroll bar and a horizontally centred table.  If I see
the bottom of the table its top is outside of the window, and
vice versa.  I tested the second (alexandra) link.

In other words, it's fine and as it should be.  A horizontal
scroll bar would be ugly, a vertical scroll bar is sane.  Bye.