Re: PHP validation

From: Lachlan Hunt <lachlan.hunt@lachy.id.au>
Date: Sun, 05 Jun 2005 18:08:39 +1000
To: Paul Norman <penorman@mac.com>
CC: JX <jontomxire@yahoo.co.uk>, www-validator@w3.org

Paul Norman wrote:
> A better option for validating dynamic pages would be a brower plugin,
> but ignorance prevents me from recommending one.

Try the Web Developer toolbar [1] extension for Firefox or Mozilla.  It
allows you to choose "Validate Local HTML", which submits the source
code of the currently open page to the validator.

> Alternately you could save the pages with your browser and upload them.

You could also just use View Source, and copy and paste the source code
into the fragment validator [2]

[1] http://chrispederick.com/work/firefox/webdeveloper/
[2] http://validator.w3.org/fragment-upload
--