Re: [VE][70] Error Message Feedback

From: olivier Thereaux <ot@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2005 13:02:49 +0900
Cc: <www-validator@w3.org>
To: Jorge Márquez <jorge.marquez@irisexperience.com>

On 28 Jul 2005, at 01:34, Jorge Márquez wrote:
> How can I fix this problem?

What problem? Your message has no context other than the automatic
subject, which tells us that you're sending "feedback" on validator's
error 70:
[[70: end tag for X omitted, but OMITTAG NO was specified]]
If you would like help on fixing a particular document, giving some
context, preferably the URL of that document, would be a minimum.
Without this context, all we can do is repeat the error message's
explanation:

[[ You may have neglected to close an element, or perhaps you meant
to "self-close" an element, that is, ending it with "/>" instead of
">". ]]

> I'm using flash and the parametres made error on the validator

Again, we'd need a little more context. If you want some general
information on including flash in HTML in a valid manner, you may
want to read:
http://www.alistapart.com/articles/flashsatay/

Regards,
--