Re: [VE][127] Error Message Feedback

From: David Dorward <david@dorward.me.uk>
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2005 09:34:01 +0100
To: Gene Ferrel <gene.ferrel@gmail.com>
Cc: www-validator@w3.org

On Sun, Jul 24, 2005 at 03:10:56PM -0500, Gene Ferrel wrote:
>    I am receiving the above error msg.

According to http://validator.w3.org:8001/docs/errors.html error 127
is "required attribute X not specified", so I'm guessing your failed
to include an alt attribute. Add an alt attribute.

>    I cannot get a jpeg picture to display.  I have other pictures
>    that display with the same size, resolution and pizel size.

Nothing in the information you have given us could tell us why the
image is failing to display, and such questions aren't really a
subject for this mailing list, but I would hazard a guess that you
made a mistake entering the filename. Take a look at your server's
error log file and see if it is being requested, and if so, what the
error the server reports is.