Re: Broken Fragments (was: Re: Broken Links)

Bob White wrote:
> I'm sorry - that was a dumb question I asked.
> I wanted to understand "broken fragments."

Well, it's difficult to tell without some sort of context, but I can
only assume it means a fragment of code that is incomplete and/or
invalid in some way.  Please explain, in a little more detail, what you
mean by that.

Also, please ensure you send your replies to the list, rather than me
directly, so that others may help you too (if necessary).

--
Lachlan Hunt
http://lachy.id.au/