Re: [VE][79] Error Message Feedback

From: David Dorward <david@dorward.me.uk>
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2005 09:35:12 +0100
To: "jayanta.chatterjee" <jayanta.chatterjee@webspiders.com>
Cc: www-validator@w3.org

On Tue, Jul 12, 2005 at 06:38:51PM +0530, jayanta.chatterjee wrote:
>    Dear Sir,

www-validator is a mailing list which goes to many different people,
it doesn't go to the validator since that is a piece of software and
wouldn't be able to respond.

>    I haven't found any </td> for which there is no <td> tag. Can you pointed
>    out what exactly the error you've mentioned?

As a result of that we do not know what document you tried to validate
that triggered that error message. You may find it useful to turn on
the Show Source and Parse Tree options on the extended interface. They
can help you track down where in your code the problem appears.

http://validator.w3.org/detailed.html