Re: Software Error

On Fri, 2005-07-08 at 10:40 -0700, ee@bjaili.com wrote:

> I am getting this error. Can anyone help?

In addition to things others have already mentioned:

> Configured SGML Parser '/usr/bin/onsgmls
> ' not executable!

There's a strange looking linefeed between "onsgmls" and the following
single quote.  Make sure your configuration file uses Unix linefeeds.
("perl -pi -e 's/\r+//g' validator.conf" or "dos2unix validator.conf")

Whether it's the case here or not, this has already been taken care of
in CVS, future Validator versions will not have this problem.