qa-dev developers' meeting

From: olivier Thereaux <ot@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2005 15:30:43 +0900
To: www-validator community <www-validator@w3.org>

Hello www-validator participants,

As you know, the Markup Validator, as well as the link checker and a
few other tool, are being developed by a small group of mostly
volunteers. I would like to bring your attention to the fact that this
group has been having semi-regular meetings on IRC, on our usual
channel #validator on the Freenode network.

The meeting has a public (and publicly editable) agenda and schedule at:

Participants in the validator's community, among others, should feel
free to propose agenda items for the meetings, and are welcome to join
the meeting's discussions.

Note that the next meeting is... today: