Re: A Little Correction on Slackware 10.0

From: Swann Syd \(GIC\) <Syd.Swann@state.de.us>
Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2005 16:08:43 -0400
To: <www-validator@w3.org>
I was having issues with the local validator on SuSe 9. I was able to
get it to work by using your suggestion of removing the -R on line 615.
Everything appears to work ok now however I am just curious what is the
-R flag? The changes on line 663 gave me  fatal errors about not being
able find the DTD.

Have a Great day!

-Syd Swann
Strategic Information System Project Leader
Government Information Center
http://www.Delaware.gov <http://www.delaware.gov/>