Re: "Sup?"

From: Etan Wexler <ewexler@stickdog.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2005 23:57:31 -0500
To: "Patrick E. Gallivan" <patrick@guerillalabs.com>, Validinner <www-validator@w3.org>

Patrick E. Gallivan wrote to <mailto:www-validator@w3.org> on 21 January
2005 in "[VE][108] Error Message Feedback"
<mid:000001c4ffef$813d2070$6500a8c0@office1>:

> Sup?

Yes, I did. I had a delicious, peppery salad of red lentils and green
onions; some slices of walnut sourdough bread; and a palate-cleansing
homemade raspberry sorbet.

Thank you for your interest!

--
Etan Wexler.

LEGAL NOTICE: The menu above, and any meals based upon it, are
unencumbered by intellectual property restraints and may be distributed
to anyone as generally permitted by law.