Re: question about validation

MARIA HØY - 9210 wrote:
> I want my website validated, so I enter the URL in the text box (pls.
> see screen dump below),

What screen dump?  There was no attachment, but nor should there be.  It
is generally inappropriate to send potentially large, unrequested binary
attachments (especially screenshots) to mailing lists.  Instead, it is
far more useful to simply provide the URL of the document and people may
validate it for themselves.

> but this only checks the first site of my
> website. Is there a way in whick I can have a validation of the entire
> website?

The Markup Validator is only designed to check one page at a time.  Try
the Log Validator [1].  It's designed to periodically validate the most
accessed pages of your site according to your access log.

[1] http://www.w3.org/QA/Tools/LogValidator/

--
Lachlan Hunt
http://lachy.id.au/