FAQ-suggestion, the 'referer' bug.

From: Kristine K. Hansen <kriscrash@unixdaemons.com>
Date: Thu, 03 Feb 2005 11:11:50 +0100
To: www-validator@w3.org

Hello!
For the html-validator FAQ's last answer,
http://validator.w3.org/docs/help.html#faq-referer , you mention that
some security software strips the "referer" info. However I am told that
this is also a thing that the oh-so-beloved Firefox browser does - it
simply wont supply such info. I guess that's why people love it, makes
bandwidth stealing in Google's image search a bit easier, doesn't it ;)
Well, I thought it might be worth mentioning this to people if the
"/check/referer does not work" error comes up, tell them it might just
be their browser!

cheers! And thanks for a fun, useful and educative site which has helped
me a lot :)
Kristine