Re: [VE][108] Error Message Feedback

From: Brad Keough <cataclysmicdevil@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2005 11:37:04 -0500
To: www-validator@w3.org
Well, i agree with your statements, i seem to have the error fixed, i also
had changed the folder with the page in question,
www.m4um.com/Home/index.php is the new page.  As for the error, well i got
it situated, and it had multiple instances, even though it showed one
instance.  I am now having a new error though, that is throwing me for a
loop.  This is in reference to link checking.  What i find interesting, is
that the link doesnt validate, but i click it and it works.

comes out with this error

to do: *You must change this link: people using a browser without JavaScript
support will not be able to follow this link. See the Web Content
Accessibility Guidelines on the use of scripting on the
the techniques
on how to solve
Response status code: 501
Response message: Protocol scheme 'javascript' is not supported Line: 536

and several of them..  Now i know its javascript, and some browsers are not
able to do it, so how do i make it valid for all browsers?