Question on W3C Link checker Tool

From: EXT-Kandasamy, Ganesh <ganesh.kandasamy@boeing.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2005 15:56:13 -0700
To: <www-validator@w3.org>

Hi,

I am looking for a testing tool that can report broken links and links
that are not part of the original website.
The test tool is required to test web-based applications only.

I checked the link checker tool available at Boeing. Unfortunately, the
websites I usually test are all https sites.
Is there a way for me to test https websites (secure websites) using the
link checker tool?

	Thanks !!
        Ganesh K
The Boeing Supplier View Portal
eBuy@Boeing
Phone: 425-237-3042(Work)
          	425-358-0017 (Cell)
	https://vtrbca.web.boeing.com/nw/66Z66BESCM/default.aspx
           " We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an
act, but a habit " - Aristotle