Help Validator

From: Bruno Souza Silva <laninob@yahoo.com.br>
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2005 22:59:55 -0300 (ART)
To: www-validator@w3.org

Hello!
I am studant at UNIVERSITY CATÓLICA of Salvador -
BRAZIL.
My name is Bruno Souza. I would like to know about the
codige of VALIDATOR of W3C. IS IT open source? I'm
desenvolvementing(desenvolvendo) a project for the
university. My project is to add one validator of w3c
into edit html to easy on desenvolvement of sites web
in acessibility.
Can you help me? How I obtain codigo source?

Sorry, my errors of ingles.
Thanks.

Atenciosamente,
   Bruno Souza - Boninal.