Re: Type attribute in script elememt - content-type format

Thank you for a detailed reply which I did not notice until today because I
was looking for my entry to appear in the buglist.

On Sun, 14 Aug 2005, Jukka "Yucca" Korpela wrote:

> > Your validator accepts <script type="javascript" ...> as a valid
element.

> That's a tag, not an element, ...

Yes, I admit that I missed "...</script>" in my mail.

> Actually, the problem is deeper: in the metalanguage used for writing a
> DTD, since the metalanguage would not let us specify, for example,
> that an attribute's value shall be of the form "foo/bar", where foo and
> bar are names.

Wouldn't something like
  <!ENTITY % ContentType "(CDATA -"/", "/", CDATA)">
do? - With the embedded qoutation marks escaped or with "/" defined
elsewhere.

Regards - Bent.