Re: Sv: Re: [www-validator] <none>

From: David Dorward <david@dorward.me.uk>
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2005 17:53:24 +0100
To: Jens Backeman <jens.bman@telia.com>
Cc: www-validator@w3.org

On Mon, Aug 15, 2005 at 06:43:02PM +0200, Jens Backeman wrote:

> Can I get some DTD-files for other languages, for example
> swedish.

The DTD is written IN English, not FOR English documents. While you
could write a Swedish version of HTML, browsers wouldn't understand
it.

    <kopf>
      <titel>A German version of HTML</title>
    </kopf>
    <korper>
      <u1>A German version of HTML</u1>
      the document.</p>
      inability to copy/paste accented characters into my ssh
      client.</p>
    </korper>