Re: Stop email?

On Wed, Apr 20, 2005 at 01:39:08PM +0100, Graham wrote:
> How can I stop all the email from wcs.org?
> I entered my email to login but it can not find me as a registered user?

Why would anybody on the mailing list for the W3C Markup Validation
Service be able to help you with problems unsubscribing from The
Wildlife Conservation Society mailing lists?

If you meant w3c.org, then the email headers of each message reveal
the email address the message is being sent to (in case you have
multiple addresses) and unsubscribe instructions.