Re-validate site from validator icon...

From: Paul Stremel <pmstremel@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2005 08:31:44 -0700 (PDT)
To: www-validator@w3.org
 Hello,

I have a site that generates pages dynamically from perl scripts.  The pages are user input forms and the source code has been validated by hand.  However, when I use the re-validate link, <a href="http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=referer">, the referer is, of course , the perl script and not an static page.  I suppose I could write the source to a tmp file on the server and serve-up this file to re-validate, but with multiple users, entry points, etc. this would be a nightmare.  Is there some other way that I can "drag" the source out of the current document to satisfy the "validator.w3.org/check" script, or is there a better way to approach the re-validation?

Thanks,

Paul

Yahoo! Mail Mobile