Re: Question re:"allowtransparency" attribute in iframes

Christopher Ryan McVinney wrote:
> If I cannot use some of these attributes, in conjunction with CSS, it
> makes html seem more useless to me as a tool for presentation on the web.

That is the point, HTML *is not* a presentational langauge and was never
intended to be.  It is a document markup language for structure and
semantics.  Presentation is the realm of the stylesheet langauges: CSS,
XSL and image formats such as PNG and SVG.

--
Lachlan Hunt
http://lachy.id.au/