Re: [Fwd: Re: W3C Validator (Major bug)]

> Martin Campos <vmartin.campos@gmail.com> wrote:
> >I believe that this is a problem is of your php technology, because
> >you must started a session. It's possible?

It cannot be a problem of php on the client (my browser, or the validator), because
php processing only happens on your server. So if the issues comes from
the fact that no php session is created, then it's a problem with your
server and your php scripts.

I suggest you fix whatever session code you're using, or if you just
want to validate the generated page, you could save it and validate it
through the file upload interface.

Hope this helps,
--
olivier