[VE][139] Error Message Feedback

From: Jordi Bieger <jbieger@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2004 21:53:03 +0200
To: www-validator@w3.org

Hello W3 team,

I'm getting this error message from your XHTML Markup Validation
Service, but all it says is:
Line 8, column 90: non SGML character number 153

I don't have any clue whatsoever that means and there isn't any real
documentation. Furthermore, this error is just strange, because it's
telling me that two characters (there are two errors in my text are
not valid or something like that. The strange thing is that these
characters are the letters 'n' and 's' and I really can't see what's
special about them.

Jordi Bieger