[VE][139] Error Message Feedback

From: Alex Hordal <illegaloperation@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2004 19:55:57 -0400
To: "www-validator@w3.org" <www-validator@w3.org>

To whom this may concern,

You may agree with me, or you might not, but often I find that
NON-SGML errors are often caused by copying and pasting text from a
word document (.doc or rich text format), into an HTML page (or a page
designed for web use). Commonly changed characters are usually
apostrophes and quotation marks. I have also noticed from my work that
apostrophes appear slightly different on a french layout keyboard ( am
not sure if this is a user error, or translation error)

-Alex Hordal