replica handbag

From: tina <tina@traderinasia.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2004 10:25:23 +0800
To: <www-validator@w3.org>
Dear sir/madam:
     There is an exciting  news for wholsesale handbag to inform you.we start as low as US$6.9 for wholesale replica famous band handbag this month. Handbags like Louis vuitton, Chanal, Parda, Christian Dior etc.

     Contact us for details or visit our dealer's website: http://www.myreplicahandbag.com
We can offer you better wholesale price since we have big product factory.

    Great September and great discout of wholesale this golden month.please enter
 http://www.netbiz888.com/temp/list/. for detials .
    you can't miss the chance to get great profit .Order do not later by the end of this month  And special discount of our wholesale handbag will offer to you after you tell us your business/target quantity and which kind  of handbag you are interested.

best regards

clients service
    tina
tina@traderinasia.com