Source listings (was Re: HTML Validator)

From: David Dorward <david@dorward.me.uk>
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2004 21:37:53 +0100
To: Edward Brown <ebrown1927@comcast.net>
Cc: www-validator@w3.org

On Mon, 2004-09-20 at 13:29, Edward Brown wrote:
> Formerly when I validated an html page and it had errors, a copy of the page
> was below the listed errors and I could see exactly where the error was. Now
> that is gone

Make sure you have the checkbox marked "Show Source" on the Extended
Interface checked.

BTW - please try to use more useful subject lines. "HTML Validator"
doesn't do much to differentiate on email from another on a mailing list
dedicated to the subject! :)

--
David Dorward       <http://blog.dorward.me.uk/>   <http://dorward.me.uk/>