Site Checking Service

From: Joel Low <joellow@singnet.com.sg>
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2004 15:45:37 +0800
To: <www-validator@w3.org>

To Whom It May Concern:
I am a webmaster myself and I use software like Dreamweaver to code my HTML
pages. The problem I encounter is that I maintain lots of pages, and
manually checking the pages page by page in your validator will take lots of
time.

I was thinking that you could create a feature whereby an entire site will
be checked at a time, since most pages have different content in it. This
will enable people like me to validate all the page of my site.

Thank you,
Joel Low,
Webmaster,
Joel's Place