[VE][108] Error Message Feedback

From: <fm76@libero.it>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2004 15:59:07 +0200
To: <www-validator@w3.org>
Hi guys,
today I have decided to start studing XHTML, so I am trying to convert a document from HTML into XHTML and right now I am reading the validatation report of my test page.
I encountered an error message: there is no attribute "onblur".
    Probably the _error_message_explaination_ would me more complete if you mention the fact that some event attribute are not valid in the current element.

I hope  to have beeb a bit useful.

Thank you for your great work

fm76
 ---