Re: set a doctype,

From: Olivier Thereaux <ot@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2004 20:01:38 +0900
To: Citizens PalmCoast <COP_@msn.com>
Cc: www-validator@w3.org

Hello Lorraine,

On Tue, Aug 31, 2004, Citizens PalmCoast wrote:
> I should have sent you all the errors that were found. Can you help me fix them?

Note that the purpose of the "feedback" link you followed is supposed to
be for feedback, not calls for help, but yes, we can help.

>   1.. Line 1, column 0: no document type declaration; will parse without validation

The validator must have also complained earlier about the lack of
document type in your document, making it impossible to validate.

Reading the following should help you:
	http://www.w3.org/QA/Tips/Doctype

>   2.. Line 14, column 64: "NORESIZE" is not a member of a group specified for any attribute

This will fix itself if you use the proper doctype (e.g HTML 4.01
frameset):
	http://www.w3.org/QA/2002/04/valid-dtd-list.html

Good luck

--