Small patch.

From: Jan Wyta <JanWyta@o2.pl>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2004 14:48:48 +0200
To: www-validator@w3.org

I have created a website, checked it with html validator and it turned
out that it is valid html 4.01 strict. And there was a part of code that
I can insert into my website to inform people, that it is valid. I
inserted it and the page is no longer valid, because you used height and
width in img tag, which should be handled using styles in strict html.
Isn't this strange? You should give people good code, not the one that
will destroy the validity of the website.

Jan Wyta.