Local validator via proxy

From: Francesco Siviero ARPA-SIM <fsiviero@smr.arpa.emr.it>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2004 16:22:38 +0200
To: www-validator@w3.org
Sorry to disturb.
I've installed a local valdator in my debian env, and it's woking fine,
but since we installed a proxy I'm not able anymore to get validation of
pages outside of my lan. Is there any way for authenticating on the proxy?

Thanks for attention, please accept my apologize for disturbing
い  Francesco  Siviero                              い
い  ARPA  -  SIM  Area  Informatica                 い
い  Tel  0516497 519    Fax  0516497 501            い
い  fsiviero@smr.arpa.emr.it                        い
い  http://www.arpa.emr.it/sim                      い