HTML Validator Suggestions

From: Steve Stringer <steve@stringersites.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2004 15:51:33 -0500
To: <www-validator@w3.org>
First of all, I love this validator.  Thank you for providing it.

Two little suggestions:
1) Provide either the validation entry form or a link to the validation
entry page (http://validator.w3.org/) directly from the Successful
Validation Results Page.  This would allow me to move on to the next
page on my site without having to backtrack through yours.

2) Provide a way to enter multiple pages or simply do a site check

Really, the these are just enhancements to an already fantastic tool.

Thanks!
Steve

Steve Stringer
StringerSites.com