Upload Page Validation.

From: Abyss <info@abyss.ws>
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2004 08:44:20 +1100
To: <www-validator@w3.org>

Hi all,

I did not know if this was a bug, probably not, more of an error on my part,
but this is what I get when I upload a file for validation

"Sorry, I am unable to validate this document because its content type is
text/plain, which is not currently supported by this service.
The Content-Type field is sent by your web server (or web browser if you use
the file upload interface) and depends on its configuration. Commonly, web
servers will have a mapping of filename extensions (such as ".html") to MIME
Content-Type values (such as text/html).
That you recieved this message can mean that your server is not configured
correctly, that your file does not have the correct filename extension, or
that you are attempting to validate a file type that we do not support yet.
In the latter case you should let us know that you need us to support that
content type (please include all relevant details, including the URL to the
standards document defining the content type) using the instructions on the
Feedback Page. "
the file name is index.html, but its taken from a "view->source" and then
saved as a .html file in notepad
I  tried changing the "save file type" to "all" but that didn't work either.

I am uploading the file as it is not on a server yet and i still wish to
validate it.
Any suggestions?
Thanks
Abyss