[VE][108] Error Message Feedback

From: Sébastien NOBILI <s.nobili@avc.fr>
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2004 16:55:58 +0100
To: www-validator@w3.org
Hello,
I'm trying to validate HTML code. My pages are dynamically created via
PHP and I experience problems with frames.
I've tried to validate my page and get an error : "there is no attribute
'COLS'" corresponding to the following line : "<frameset cols="1*">".
I've looked inside the HTML 4.01 spec and found a frames example which I
copied and pasted to a new file. I'm now trying to validate this file
but still get the same errors. You can find the file as an attachment.

Is there something wrong with frames in general, or am I doing something
wrong ?

Please help me.

Regards,

--
Sébastien NOBILI
Support technique, produits électroniques

A.V.C.
51 ter avenue Albert Petit
92220 Bagneux
Tel : 01 45 36 12 28 (direct)