Re: Japanese Language Display - English prefered

From: David Dorward <david@dorward.me.uk>
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2004 18:00:53 +0000
To: des@jia.jp
Cc: www-validator@w3.org

On Mon, 2004-11-22 at 14:50 +0000, des@jia.jp wrote:

> I would like to use the CSS Validator however it immediately displays
> the page in Japanese as I am browsing using Japanese Windows ME

I'm not aware of any feature of the site itself which lets you select a
language preference other then that specified by your browser[1],
however most browsers allow you to set your language preference
globally.

Firefox, for instance, has the Language option under the General tab in
the main Preferences.

[1] Which is not to say I don't think such a feature should be added.