Re: hi! Why are our sites doesn't work with XHTML?

From: Alexander Savenkov <savenkov@xmlhack.ru>
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2004 16:56:56 +0300
To: Natasha Makeeva <natasha@makeeva.com>
CC: www-validator@w3.org

Hello Natalia,

2004-11-17T13:18:24+03:00 Natasha Makeeva <natasha@makeeva.com> wrote:

> I have 3 sites with XML, XHTML, XSLT scripts.
> But it works only on my USA server site, not on Russian sites.

> Why? What can spol the work?

> USA site: www.topwaps.com/bitel/
> Russian mirrors: www.iWAP.net.ru/bitel/   www.Luboe.info/bitel/

The page at the first address is invalid due to some weird <ul/>
construction found on line 27. The Russian addresses don't respond
at all.

> Must the hosting providers be Your members?

By no means, Natasha. Fix your server, so that it displays something
and that will be it.

Alexander
--
  Alexander Savenkov                            http://www.xmlhack.ru/